We advise on the following:
- Divorce and Separation
- Breakdown of Civil Partnerships
- Breakdown of Relationships
- Children Residence, Contact and removing of children from the Jurisdiction
- Finance, including maintenance, property and pension issues
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Change of name for adults and children
We offer Collaborative Law services.
We understand the sensitive nature of relationship breakdown and offer you sympathetic and confidential advice to help YOU find a solution, whilst ensuring your interests are protected. We aim to settle disputes where possible in order to avoid expensive & distressing litigation. In certain situations it is necessary to issue court proceedings to protect your interests and those of your children.
We offer a free initial 30 minute interview for all family law enquiries.